To create a user,
1. Click the radio button beside the Create User field.
2. Enter the new user name in the Create User field.
3. Enter the password in the Password field.
4. Enter the password in the Confirm field.
5. Select the directory for the new user to access from the
Dir drop-down menu.
6. Select the shell access for the new user from the Shell
7. Enter the user's Bounce/Reply-to e-mail address in the
Bounce/Reply-to field, if needed.
8. Click Submit.
Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and contain at
least 2 upper-case letters.
To delete a user,
1. Click the radio button beside Delete User.
2. Click Submit.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.